Youth dies from electrocution in Jessore | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Youth dies from electrocution in Jessore


Benapole – A young man died from electrocution at Panjia Bazar in Keshabpur upazila of Jessore on Wednesday morning.The deceased was identified as Mamun Hossain,20, son of Abdul Kader,a resident of Madardanga village of the upazila,UNB News Agency Reported.
Locals said Mamun got electric shock and was injured when he came in contact with a live electric wire while working at a welding shop at about 7:30am.Later, he succumbed to his injures on way to hospital.


Comments are closed.