Youth electrocuted in Jessore

Youth electrocuted in Jessore

0

A young man died from electrocution at Bagdanga village in Sadar upazila of Jessore district on Wednesday night.
The deceased was identified as Mafizur Rahman,25, son of Hamidur Rahman, a resident of the same village.  Hospital sources said Mafizur was electrocuted when he was switching on the water pump at his house at about 9:00pm.He was rushed to Jessore 250-bed General Hospital where on-duty doctors declared him dead. -UNB, Benapole

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.