Youth electrocuted in Pabna

Youth electrocuted in Pabna

0

A young man was electrocuted at Pathailhat village in Chatmohor upazila on Tuesday.The deceased was identified as Sohel Rana, 18, son of Abdul Majid, a resident of the same village.Witnesses said Sohel came in contact with a live electric wire and died on the spot while he was working at a furniture factory around 5:30pm.Officer-in-charge of Chatmohor Police Station Subrato Kumar confirmed the incident. -UNB, Pabna

Share.

Comments are closed.