2 siblings die from food poisoning in Cox’s Bazar

2 siblings die from food poisoning in Cox’s Bazar

0

Two siblings died from food poisoning after eating biryani (rice) at Baghguzara Mehernama village in Pekua upazila of the district early Wednesday.The deceased were identified as Mahi Akhter, 9, and her sister Mili Akhter, 5, daughters of Mizanur Rahman.Locals said Mizanur purchased four packets of biryani from ‘Kendi Biryani House’ at Chokoria Shopping Complex in Chokoria upazila on Tuesday evening.Later, he went to his home at Baghguzara Mehernama village and ate the food item along with his wife and two daughters Mahi and Mili.Some hours later, all of the family members fell sick and later they were whisked off to a local hospital where Mahi and Mili died around 4am.Officer-in-charge of Chokoria Police Station Provash Chandra Dhar confirmed the incident. -UNB, Cox’s Bazar

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.