Couple electrocuted in Naogaon

Couple electrocuted in Naogaon

0

A couple was electrocuted at Parkasunda village under Atrai upazila of the district last night.The deceased were identified as Mojammel Haque, 55, and his wife Rekha Bibi, 46, of the same area.Police said Rekha came in touch of an electric line when she was switching off television. Her husband Mojammel came forward to help her but both of them electrocuted. Moslema Khatun, 18, daughter of the victims also injured in the incident.
Officer-in-Charge of Atrai thana Abdul Latif confirmed the incident.BSS, Naogaon

Share.

Comments are closed.