Five shops burn down in Savar

Five shops burn down in Savar

0

Five shops were gutted as a fire broke out on Majidpur Road in Savar bus stand area of the upazila on Thursday morning.Fire service sources said the fire broke out at Rahin Bedding Store from an electric short circuit in the area around 9am and engulfed the adjoining four other shops.On information, two fire fighting units from Savar rushed to the spot and doused the blaze.The affected shop owners claimed that the loss caused by the fire could go up to Tk15 lakh.Four people including a woman suffered burn injures following the fire incident.Abu Zafar, in-charge of Savar fire service, confirmed the incident. -UNB, Savar

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.