Housewife electrocuted in Madaripur | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Housewife electrocuted in Madaripur

0

A housewife was electrocuted at Mostofapur village under Sadar upazila on Saturday evening.The victim was identified as Jannatul Begum, 33, wife of Esrafil Khan of the same village.Local sources said Jannatul died on the spot as she came in contact with a live electric wire while she was working at her firm house. -BSS, Madaripur

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.