Magura minor boy electrocuted | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Magura minor boy electrocuted

0

Dhaka – An 11-year-old boy died after being electrocuted during holding his Sunnat-e-Khatna programme at Dighi village under Shalikha upazila in Magura on Sunday.The deceased is identified as Faruk Hossain, son of Fayez Hossian of the village and class-V student of Dighi Government Primary School.Farukh received serious injuries when he was connecting an electric plug during his Sunnat-e-Khatna event, said Dr Muktadir Rahman, a residential doctor of Magura Sadar Hospital, quoting family sources.Duty-doctor declared Farukh dead after he was admitted to the hospital, he added.UNB news agency

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.