Man dies from food poisoning in Jessore | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Man dies from food poisoning in Jessore


Benapole: A man died and four members of his family fell sick from food poisoning in the Chaugachha upazila headquarters of Jessore district early Saturday.
The deceased was identified as Abdur Rahim, 34. UNB News Agency Reported.
Family members said, Abdur Rahim, his mother Achhia Begum, wife Lucky Khatun, 30, son Sakib Hossain, 16, daughter Ratiara Khatun, 3, fell sick after eating ‘panta bhat’ (boiled rice steeped in cold water) on Friday morning.
Later they were admitted at Chaugachha Model Hospital where Rahim died around 2am.


Comments are closed.