Man electrocuted in Jessore

Man electrocuted in Jessore

0

A man died from electrocution at Ghop Nauapara Road in Jessore district town on Friday night.The deceased was identified as Shahin Hossain, 42, a trader and son of Abul Kalam Azad of the area.Quoting family members, local people said Shahin was severely injured as he came in contact with a live electric wire while repairing his refrigerator in the night.Later he was rushed to Jessore Medical College Hospital where doctors declared him dead. – UNB, Benapole (Jessore)

Share.

Comments are closed.