Schoolboy electrocuted at Benapole | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Schoolboy electrocuted at Benapole


Dhaka- A schoolboy died from electrocution at Kholsi village here in Benapole on Monday night.The deceased was identified as Alif Hossain, 11, son of Alim Morol, a resident of the village and class III student of Kholsi Government Primary School.Abdul Hadi, Putkhali union parisad chairman said that Alif was injured critically when he came in contact with a live electric wire connected with charger of a human hauler (easy bike) at his brother-in-law’s house at night.Later, he died on his way to the hospital.UNB news agency


Comments are closed.