Schoolboy electrocuted in Sylhet | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

Schoolboy electrocuted in Sylhet


A schoolboy was electrocuted at Kadamtali in the city on Tuesday night.The deceased was identified as Rasel Ahmed, 10, son of Fazlu Miah, a resident of the area. He was a class IV student of Kadamtali Government Primary School.Witnesses said Rasel came in contact with a live electric wire while scaling the gate, decorated with electric lights for a marriage ceremony, of his house around 8pm.Later, he was rushed to a local hospital where on-duty doctors declared him dead. -UNB, Sylhet


Comments are closed.