Youth electrocuted in Moulvibazar

Youth electrocuted in Moulvibazar

0

A youth died from electrocution at Uttar Kanthalkandi village in Kamalganj upazila on Thursday night. The deceased was identified as Hashem Miah, 30, son of later Nur Miah of the village. Kamalganj thana officer-in-charge Niharranjan Nath said Hashem came in contact with a snapped electric wire while he was returning home after taking water from a tube well near their house around 11 pm. He died on the spot. -UNB, Moulvibazar

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.