Noakhali school catches fire

Noakhali school catches fire

0

A fire broke out at Shibpur Muslim High School in Sadar upazila early Saturday. Fire Service officials said the fire erupted at a semi-pucca building of the school at about 3:30 am and it soon started ripping through the entire complex.
On information, a fire fighting unit from Maizdi rushed to the spot and doused the blaze. Ten computers, two laptops, several books of the school library, important documents, huge answer sheets of the ongoing examination and Tk1 lakh cash were gutted by the blaze.Fire Service officials said the fire might have originated from an electric shot circuit. The extent of losses caused by the fire would be around Tk12 lakh. -UNB, Noakhali

Share.
Loading...

Comments are closed.