RMC dormitory room catches fire | Greenwatch Dhaka | The leading online daily of Bangladesh

RMC dormitory room catches fire


A fire broke out at a room of a dormitory of Rajshahi Medical College (RMC) on Thursday morning.Witnesses said the fire originated from a heater at room no-305 of Dr Ayesha Siddiqua Dormitory, a hostel for female students, around 11am. On information, a firefighting unit from Rajshahi city fire service station rushed in and doused the flame, said Shariful Islam, an official of the fire station. However, nobody was injured during the incident. -UNB, Rajshahi


Comments are closed.